Saturday 30 April 2011

SPEAKING VOLUMES : THE LAST PAGE

MY CANVASS
MY CANVASS


Since the day I got to use notebook , I got a very much personal space which is the witness of all of my feelings, the space which has seen me growing in my skills, in my thoughts, in my approach, in my tastes, in my desires, in my likes & dislikes & much more... it has been the biggest CANVASS of mine throughout my literary life each & every notebook/register of mine has been a witness of  my mood, as it has been the index of my mind & a blue print of my thoughts. The Last Page of my note book has captured variety of inside things, be it my infatuations, fantasies, childish imaginations or the attempts of sketching my crush. portraits of people , cars that i wanna possess, bikes that i designed or admired or the sketch of the professor teaching us. This index of my mind once happened to made me ,being in the hot soup ,when my infatuation was spread all along the length & bredth of it , it made its way to the hands of my mother ...(it was more than a terrible situation) if i remember rightly i was in class 9 @ that time 
              With  the time the subject matters of this canvass kept on changing & still evolving , being an insignia of my ever evolving mind & giving shape to my random & untracable imaginations & the endless expectations out of life , out of myself, no matter how stoick i am my pen never spares me & make me write / sketch my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment