Friday 29 April 2011

Getting AIR BORNE

SWATI , SAKSHI, DEBLEENA & TEENA  were the airhostess of  the flights I took to travel to & fro from
Indore to Raipur . i couldn't have got the ticket to A.G. Office without the boarding passes of the flights of  KINGFISHER & JET that carried  me to my interview venue
My interview @ SSC , Raipur was Sandwitched between 2 of my semester III major finance exams. 
i rushed to the airport with my prepacked bag soon after my exam on the 4th jan.'10 .Virendra ( viru) my room mate @ IMS boyz hostel room no.16 & classmate , took me to Montu bhai's house from where Kush took me to the airport for my maiden voyage & an important opportunity 
I finally boarded the kingfisher flight & grabed a window seat & all set to experience an all new feeling of being 
@ Stratosphere within no time i was among & now above the clouds . I really enjoyed my maiden flight & also the cake & aloo tikki served onboard (Sakshi was not generous enough to serve more of that to me)
             Kamal (my room mate & batch mate Jacky's cousin) was kind enough to receive me & also arrange for my accomodation &  also dropped me to the airport later after my interview on the next day 5th jan
as i was all set to board my flight back to indore the Enchanting beauty of an extremely beautiful air hostess (Teena) casted a spell over me (i wish i could've told this to her as well) she served me snacks twice during the journey  (with a delicious smile) . I also got the opportunity to have a view of my city BHOPAL  from a great  high, it was just an awesome view to see the GREAT BIG LAKE all surrounded by  thick green vegetation .finally I arrived @ DABH airport where a "car turned bar"  with montu bhai, luv &  kush inside was waiting for me to take me to my hostel.
now it was the destiny to take me further. I had done my part in the interview (later destiny smiled @ me with the selection ) I felt as if the journey was worth of all the efforts & tensions I assumed to take it .

No comments:

Post a Comment