Thursday 23 June 2011

searching words.........

I dont know why I am feeling like being Shaayar, there is a plethora of thoughts coming into my mind.
I, finally decided to pen'em down & below is, what I ended up composing.........


                     agar khanzaron se haaathon ki lakeeren banti
                     to kasam se teri tasweer is haath par bana dete....


                     tu kisi aur ke khayalon me bhi gawara nahi mujhe
                     kisi aur ki bahon me dekhenge to quayamat hogi

                    jo teri aankhon me doob kar ,
                    tere deedar me tamam ho jaye
                    to is zindagi ko mukammal janenge

..........there is no protagonist of these lines. these are mere reflection of  whatever  came across my mind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment