Monday 20 June 2011

Dil V/s Dimag

woh bhi yahin the, hum bhi yahin the....
par hum  unhe rukhsat kar n sake,
takallufi ki to baat n thi,
zaroori to nahi , haath milaye hi jaayen.............
                    Yesterday, i had a leason and at the end of it I found myself pondering over the fact that why has god placed the brain over 'n' above the heart . I was following my mind over an issue for my entire life till yesterday, but finally i fell prey to my heart. And all the philosophies and chemical imbalances occuring in my psychology, overruled my mind and I got carried away.
                                           With due respect to all the philosophers who give utmost importance to the heart, saying ..........dil to pagal hai........dil hai ki manta nahi.....dil-e-nadan........bla bla bla..........
one should always act in sync with general wisdom and rationality.
          The above lines are my visualisation of the situation I experienced yesterday and which made me write this post . Also, I would like to suggest the readers (if any) that, let the heart do nothing but pump blood to keep you alive & let the thinking & deciding part be assigned to the brain only. life'll be better




No comments:

Post a Comment